Friday, January 1, 2010

Wedding Reception Centerpiece Photos Where Else Can I Incorporate My Wedding Theme During The Reception?

Where else can I incorporate my wedding theme during the reception? - wedding reception centerpiece photos

I have an apple green wedding.

This is my cake:
http://flickr.com/photos/24484702 @ N00/14 ...

This is) for my wedding / Holder (candles:
http://waxwizard.net/images/h/appleplace ...

I went to the actual use of green apples, like my heart, but I agree with the flowers, so I use the flowers in town and I feel that something has to be me. Any idea how I can add apples at the reception?

1 comments:

chelleed... said...

Wow, this is simply wonderful!

They have slices of green apple and caramel sauce as an appetizer. They can be dipped in lemon juice and stored in cold water until use to prevent darkening.
Have apple slices garnish floating in the punch or drinks.
Make your signature drink martinis Apple.
Book your girls, dresses and ties for men apple green.
Normally, I would say that you should list with names such as various types of apples to make apple, but the question is very green, if it does not really fit.
I do not want more apples in the results tables. Tickets are available, sufficient. You could hollow, despite a few and use them as candle holders on the tables for banquets and drinking, but.

Post a Comment