Thursday, January 14, 2010

Leg Calm How Can I Get My Husband To Calm It Down A Bit With His Leg Shaking?

How can I get my husband to calm it down a bit with his leg shaking? - leg calm

My husband pulls his legs, sits most of the time, also down. In the bed, which is very annoying because the bed was shaking. Also annoys me when sitting next to me and starts playing the knee, knee *** hard. And when I sit in front of him, I can not help noticing, keep moving the way to his feet. Not to be rude, but I hate it. Has anyone any idea how can I get it?

3 comments:

Anus said...

Tics, such as leg of the man is a mild form of Tourette's syndrome.

Could a pair, these are the methods of solutions:

Stress Relief - do not talk about what bothers
Axis Tranquilizors - required courses.
Sex - the release of hormones that the body is resting after an orgasm.

Jared said...

Going to the doctor with him, and describe the symptoms and talk about restless legs syndrome. There are very few drugs approved for the time, is Klonopin, but others are less likely to treat it.

xoxo said...

I have the same problem, because (I fear my legs are solid and start to skip)

Take him to the doctor who will help a lot, too.

Post a Comment