Monday, January 25, 2010

How To Express A Guy Or Ladies Physical Appearanc What Should I Do, Ladies And Guys I Need Advice...?

What should I do, ladies and guys I need advice...? - how to express a guy or ladies physical appearanc

So I met a man about 4 years of work during their studies. We talked about the internal mail almost every day. But I realized that I was shy and never had the courage to ask for an appointment. Then he went away and stopped chatting online and via SMS. After a few years ago, only 2 of us arrived in the chat at least once a week, in the town where I live together in a meeting. Both were and are involved with a person, but we decided to meet anyway. Well done to put a few meetings and he has never met. I felt like an excuse, because he was so shy to meet me. So I stopped completely. We do not talk for a year. That would contact me, but I could not ignore. She often thought of him and missed our conversations. So I decided to contact them again. We talked all the time every day for the last month and met a month ago and I can say that it was a big attraction, but nothing. After he has always said, why physical violence is not one of us ... blah, blah, I want you, I want to kiss youThe next time we meet. Then we met this past weekend and physical things, and it felt good. That night, we express how much she wanted to finally (not liked sex, but everyhting). The next day, said he felt guilty about his GF and do not think that we should do something else. What happens when he invited me to accompany him home. He talked a lot about the shortage and how much I loved her. I'm so confused, it took me so long and then when he came, it was suddenly needs to be as complicated. I still have strong feelings for him ... What should I do? :-(

1 comments:

Patron On Ice said...

I think that's their problem. I do not think a day (no classes cuz) I think it is a bit shy or uncomfortable. Obviously he loves, and I still think so. Divided into two parts that I think it has to go, move, or tell him how you feel. I would almost say that you should tell him, but you can bring your girlfriend and a BS excuse about how he just wanted to kiss you a long time, and so he did, but he is a GF and has many love. I would almost say, just to stay friends with him, only to change something that looks like something is possible.

Post a Comment