Saturday, January 23, 2010

House Plans Has Anyone Used Online House Plans?

Has anyone used online house plans? - house plans

I intend to build a house in near future and want to know if anyone has any plans of houses that used to be sold through various Internet addresses. I wonder what experiences have been.

I've been a house built, and I'm saving not necessarily about the Architekten. However, I saw a special on-line plans, which I love, and I wonder if there is a downside to using this book.

4 comments:

WH said...

www.dreamhomesource.com www.eplans.com and are a good source for a variety of house plans. Even if it costs a little more, you can even customize your plan as you would an architect. I offer several other options, such as a construction cost of a calculator, list of materials to obtain, etc. really makes the process easier to understand. Check it out - it's fun to see all the shots!

Rangarajan R said...

Please visit the websites of the wasteland
1.www.thehouseplanshop.com
2.www.coolhouseplans.com
3www.stockhouseplans.com

Chevy P said...

I have never bought one of these plans, but I think if you can buy, you want and customize it have an architect. This should save time and money.

jackson said...

ACQUISITION if u want to sell the house or property
Thes sites Checkout

Post a Comment